|7:45am||Traditional Worship Service in the Sanctuary|
|9:15am||Contemporary Worship Service in the Family Life Center*|
|10:45am||Traditional Worship Service in the Sanctuary*|
.: BE INVOLVED :.
The Bible teaches the priesthood of all believers – meaning every believer has a responsibility to minister to others using the gifts and abilities God gave them.
- We have all been given gifts by God (Ephesians 4:1-16)
- The gifts given to each of us are different and vital to the body of Christ (1 Corinthians 12)
- We are challenged by God to put these gifts into action (Romans 12:1-8)
St. John Lutheran Church is committed to acting on our mission statement of “Making the Love of Christ Known.” We recognize that people come to our church family with differing gifts and needs. We offer a variety of ministries which allow people the opportunity to serve others, grow in faith, and cultivate valuable relationships.
Here I Am, Lord, Send Me!
Once you have made the decision to become an active participant of St. John, we have many tools to help you find your “sweet spot” in ministry. These include:
- A spiritual gift inventory which is a short questionnaire designed to help you figure out which gifts God has given you.
- A Ministry Opportunity booklet published each year to give you information about all of the different ways you can serve.
- A staff member to meet with you one-on-one to help match your gifts and passions with a ministry.
If you have any questions or would like to begin the process of getting involved, contact Andrea Kuehne, Church Administrator.